The Kingston Daily Freeman published a story today titled, “Former Kingston Mom whose Son Died of Heroin Overdose Works to Help Others Get Treatment.” In addition to background about the organization, the piece explored broader implications of the heroin crisis for New York State.
SSL Quick Links
- Safe Sober Living Applauds Surgeon General’s Report on Addiction
- Losing the Boy Next Door, Working to Shatter Stigma
- SSL Founder Testifies Before New York State Senate Task Force
- SSL Applauds New York State Attorney General Eric Schneiderman
- SSL Founder Elizabeth S. Berardi Quoted in The Wall Street Journal’s Coverage of New York State Settlement with Emblem Health