The Office of the Surgeon General (OSG) released the first comprehensive report dedicated to the topic of addiction today. A full copy of the report can be accessed here, or by visiting the newly-launched website dedicated to enhancing public awareness about this landmark report: https://addiction.surgeongeneral.gov/.
SSL Quick Links
- Safe Sober Living Applauds Surgeon General’s Report on Addiction
- Losing the Boy Next Door, Working to Shatter Stigma
- SSL Founder Testifies Before New York State Senate Task Force
- SSL Applauds New York State Attorney General Eric Schneiderman
- SSL Founder Elizabeth S. Berardi Quoted in The Wall Street Journal’s Coverage of New York State Settlement with Emblem Health